A rant about the daily routine commonplace emotions,and emotions alone.

Friday 4 January 2013

Winds of Change And Secret Sisterhood

So theres a whirlpool of excitement,work,sense of purpose, to be told.But you know what they say.Some good memories are spoiled if they're put into words.Its one of those amazing,too-good-to-be-true ones as well.
Now we're at the end of the semester and start of the new year.The depression hasnt really left but now has occupied a comfortable niche in my life.Its there to stay unless something scratches it away.That too,i know,will hurt.
Luckily we have some petty things to talk about today.Petty for me,a person whose seen too much in matters of heart and knows too much to care.And grave for a similar soul like mine.Scarred.A fighter who denies to bow in front of the bruises that shatter the very core of soul.And conceals it well.Though it preys on the happiness within as moths do to wood.
Shes a girl.
Its habitual of me to jump from one transient obsessive inclination to another after I've lost trust in the very word,love.And be that as it may,my most recent inclination is a boy that shes in love with.
"Ishq aur mushq chupaye naheen chuptay"-Its a phenomenon more intriguing  than love itself. How its evident from every move you make,every word you speak and every word you don't as well.Like fragrance of a perfume,indeed.It led me to believe my newest fancy is already pursued by her.Secretly.I wont be surprised if shes unaware of it herself as yet.The hints are faint.And yet consistent.
So naturally,there was a competitive sense between us.That led me to dig up in her life in pursuit of weak points.And i found some too.Things that made me soul shiver.We're a part of the sisterhood of the diary-keepers.I had the grave misfortune of reading her pieces. It dawned on me that we share a few scars,a past, an  un-spoken refusal to kneel in front of burns.
And suddenly things changed.I saw my newest infatuation with her eyes. The need she has for him. That i dont. The undaunted love. I could feel her insecurities. The fear of losing him to me.
And in that moment I gave up on him.
Have you ever felt deeply connected to someone who apparently doesnt even know you? Have you felt like giving up things you're fond of for their comfort?
Have you met someone whose reaction towards your warmth,weather reciprocation or sheer coldness,doesnt daunt your sincerity.That person my friend is your secret-sister.
And as per tradition,some garnishing to go with the post:
http://grooveshark.com/s/Endless+Sky/BjDCu?src=5

2 comments:

  1. sometimes things that seem so simple are actually too much complicated !!

    ReplyDelete